March 14th, 2023
Our HCA Fun Run, (Grades K3-6th) hosted by PTF, kick off this week, and we are excited about this year’s program!
This year, we are raising funds for finishing out the gym with necessary equipment. Our goal is to raise $47,500, and, if you’d like to, we are inviting YOU to help! The Fun Run also funds PTF events like Donuts with Dudes, Morning with Mom, Field Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, Grandparent’s Day, and so much more.
Here’s how you can support Heritage Christian Academy:
1. Register on mybooster.com if you haven’t done so already. It’s so easy!
2. Share about our fundraiser with your family and friends using the SHARE BUTTON on mybooster.com.
3. Give a donation, if you are able.
1. The teacher of the top earning class will receive 10% of pledges to spend on their classroom.
2. The top earning class will receive an ice cream party. (Date of party TBD.)
3. The top overall student who receives the most pledges will receive a $500 Visa gift card.
4. The top 10 students will receive a lunch with In & Out and Shakes. (Date of lunch TBD.)
We will be sending daily emails, some of which include nightly challenges with a chance to earn additional prizes. Please keep an eye out so you don’t miss them.
The Fun Run date is Friday, March 24th. More details regarding the day of the run and t-shirt distribution will be posted and emailed to HCA families next week.
Thank you for supporting our school! Please feel free to reach out at any time with questions.
Stephanie Knoerr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana Sanders - email@example.com
Brandi Simpson - firstname.lastname@example.org
March 2nd, 2023
HCA K3-6th grade families -
The day is here! You can now register for our HCA Fun Run! Registering is easy and free!
Any student who gets registered over Spring Break will be allowed to wear PJs to school when they return on Tuesday, March 14th.
⭐️ Register Now On MYBOOSTER.COM ⭐️
Be sure to check out the easy sharing functions on MYBOOSTER.COM to let others know how they can help support our school.
Thank you for working with us to make our school stronger. We are grateful for your support!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
February 27th, 2023
The Fun Run is hosted by PTF and powered by the Boosterthon company every year. It is our biggest fundraiser, and every year, because of the hard work of our teachers, students, and parents, we are able to gift the school a generous donation to be used in areas that need attention. In years past, we’ve been able to provide playground equipment, shading, building updates, and much more.
This year, our goal is $47,500, and the majority of the funds raised will go to finishing out the gym with PE equipment, volleyball equipment, storage racks, bins, portable stage, floor protectors for events, classroom technology, and classroom shelving and storage. The Fun Run also funds our PTF events like Donuts with Dudes, Morning with Mom, Grandparent’s Day, Field Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, Teacher Classroom Reimbursement, etc.
K3-K5 will have a Glow Dance Fit video challenge in the MPR in lieu of running. 1st through 6th graders will walk/run around the campus (just like the Jingle Bell Run).
PTF also purchases t-shirts for teachers and students to wear for the Fun Run. These shirts have been ordered and will be delivered the week of the Fun Run. (Sixth grade has their tie-dye shirts.)
Important dates to remember:
Friday, March 3, 2023
Fun Run Kickoff (Donation begins):
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Fun Run Event:
Friday, March 24, 2023
We will be sending lots of information over the next three weeks. Please pay careful attention to your emails so you don’t miss important details. During the Fun Run pledging process, there will be nightly challenges and incentives with rewards and prizes for your student(s).
September 6th, 2022
K3 - 6th Grade HCA Families,
Please join us for Donuts with Dudes hosted by HCA’s PTF.
We are excited to meet any dad, step dad, grandfather, uncle - any male figure who is special to your student!
Donut holes, coffee, juices, and milk will be served.
This year due to construction and limited parking, Dr. Helmer has asked that we have this event on 2 different mornings. We have chosen to do this alphabetically so that families with multiple students only need to come one time. Please take note of the two dates below.
Student's Last Name A-L
Friday, September 16th
7:00a - 7:45a
Serving will end at 7:45a.
Student's Last Name M-Z
Friday, September 23rd
7:00a - 7:45a
Serving will end at 7:45a.
A sign up for volunteer opportunities has been emailed by Room Parents.
For questions about Donuts with Dudes, please contact Amanda Cummings at email@example.com or Stephanie Knoerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 30th, 2022
Hello HCA Families!
We have a few PTF updates.
1. Our first PTF meeting is Friday, September 9th at 8:15am in Heritage Hall. We would love to have you join us as we talk about all things PTF… who we are, what we do, volunteer opportunities, etc. Our desire is to work alongside you as we serve HCA students, families, and staff. If you are new to HCA, PTF involvement is a great way to meet people and build relationships.
2. If you haven’t signed up for a PTF membership, please click the following link: https://payit.nelnet.net/form/ON8tuCwo . The membership is only $20 per family for the entire school year. Being a PTF member does not obligate you in any way. If you want to volunteer, that’s fantastic! We always need help! If not, we completely understand!
We rely on memberships to help fund things like Donuts with Dudes, Grandparents’ Day, Morning with Moms, Teacher Appreciation Week, Field Day, Staff Luncheons, and so much more!
We have monthly meetings on the second Friday of every month at 8:15am in Heritage Hall. Meetings last no longer than one hour.
3. K3-6th: Room/Bash/Mission Parent Packets are in the process of being distributed. We will have a quick meeting with all Room/Bash/Mission parents following the regular PTF meeting on Friday, September 9th.
4. K3-6th: Save the Date! Donuts with Dudes will be Friday morning, September 16th in Heritage Hall. Details coming soon!
July 15, 2022
In preparation for the 2022-2023 school year, we are excited to begin our annual membership drive! This year you can join HCA PTF for only $20 for the entire family. Purchasing a membership doesn’t obligate your participation in any way! Although there are multiple events throughout the year in which volunteers are needed, there is no commitment attached to your membership. You are free to volunteer as little or as much as you prefer.
Below you will find the PayIt link for our 2022-2023 PTF Membership. Please click the link and enter your information when promoted.
Your membership support allows us the opportunity to bless the school through you in the following areas:
• Teacher Inservice
• Teacher Classroom Reimbursement
• Donuts with Dudes
• Grandparent’s Day
• Veteran’s Day Reception
• Teacher/Staff Luncheons
• Morning with Moms
• Teacher/Staff Appreciation
• Field Day
• Senior Scholarships
• Graduation supplies for Kindergarten and 6th grade
• Playground Improvements
• School Beautification Projects
• Hot Coco Day
• Donut Day
• Christmas Hallway Decor
• and so much more!
June 11th, 2022
PTF’s annual Summer Used Uniform Sale will be Thursday, July 21, 2022, from 3-6pm in Heritage Hall. Sizes from K3-12th grades are available while supplies last.
New uniform items may be purchased at DM Uniform (formerly known as Academic Outfitters) at 700 Alma Drive, Plano, Texas 75075 or www.dmuniform.com.
Proceeds from the Used Uniform Sale help fund PTF events throughout the school year. (Examples of events are Donuts with Dudes, Grandparent’s Day, Morning with Moms, Teacher Appreciation Week, Field Day, and more.)
*The PTF at HCA does not make decisions regarding uniforms. For questions regarding uniform brand, style, quality, or dress guidelines, please contact Sherry Green in the school office at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding used uniform donations or sales, please contact Stephanie Knoerr, PTF President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kasie Duncan, PTF Used Uniform Coordinator, at email@example.com.