Early Childhood Education
HCA believes a faithful beginning in learning is the core to our early childhood program. Our teachers recognize that each child learns in different ways. Learning how to share, cooperate, take turns and persevere within a safe learning environment, guided by teachers who have the child’s best interests at heart is critical in establishing early learning habits. Our biblically-based approach builds a strong foundation for a child’s emotional, spiritual, social, physical and mental development, which will prepare them for a lifetime of learning.
Our early childhood educators are trained in identifying areas where support is needed for each child and building programs and activities around these. Lessons are given in a fun and exciting way that will encourage children to be effective learners. We strive to inspire their natural thirst for learning with eagerness and enthusiasm…a love of learning for reading, for discovery, and for nature, takes root in preschool.
HCA’s early childhood education program provides the tools and guidance to accommodate your child’s natural curiosity and fully support each child while building problem solving skills and confidence. While parents will always be the most important influence on a child’s early life, introducing them to HCA’s preschool environment provides our students with a new perspective on the importance of education that will remain with them throughout their schooling journey.
Please note that your child must be fully potty trained to participate in HCA's early childhood program.
HCA Early Childhood at a Glance
- ACSI accredited Pre-K3 and Pre-K4, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten
- 5-day program, 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Optional fee-based before and after-school care available
- Fully developed biblically-based early childhood curriculum to address the learning and developmental needs of the child
- Campus Library, staffed by a certified teacher
- Music classes, taught by a certified music teacher
- P.E. classes, taught by a certified physical education teacher
- Dedicated elementary computer lab staffed by certified technology teacher
- Fully integrated into the K-12 school for easy transition to primary grades
- School Clinic staffed by full-time R.N.